Saturday, September 10, 2011

Kitbash Rune Priest

Hey all,

Been a bit busy with a commission this week, so I am a bit behind on updates.  But, I've finished a kitbashed Rune Priest, which I'd like to share.


This Rune Priest is entirely from the Wolf Pack box, but I used some plastic rod to make the Runic Weapon a but unique.

I also went a unique direction with the shoulder-pad markings, using the same fang theme that my entire army has, but with a different color scheme.  I went with Enchanted Blue, to tie him to the typical Librarian color that most Space Marine Chapters use.  

I used the same technique as I did for Logan Grimnar's Axe Morkai on the Runic Weapon.  I went with a purple effect, so it would stand out a bit on the tabletop.  


Overall, I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.  I think he has a really aggressive look, and he looks great on the tabletop.  Of course, this just make him draw even more fire than usual...

I've got some commission slots open.  If you're interested, check the details on the Hire Me page, and contact me!

Thanks for reading!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment