Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Imperial Sector First Impressions

If I have time, I'll do a more formal unboxing later.  For now, I thought I share some quick first impressions of a recent birthday gift, the Imperial Sector:


The first thing I noticed?  This box weighs a TON!  There is a lot of plastic in this thing!

There are a total of 14 sprues in the box, in 4 different styles:

(2 of these)

(4 of these)

(3 of these)
 &

(5 of these!)

That is a serious amount of plastic!  It seems like, with this amount of pieces, I should be able to create several unique buildings.

I'll post something more in depth later, as time permits, but I was so excited by this box I had to share!

BTW, please forgive the picture quality.  In my haste, I used my phone to snap them.

Thanks for reading!

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment